The Seven Sacraments
- Baptism – Original Sin is washed away as we enter the world of Christianity.
2. Penance/Reconciliation – our chance to verbally express our sorrow for our misdeeds and ask God’s forgiveness.
3. Eucharist – we receive the Body of Christ.
4. Confirmation – we receive the Holy Spirit.
5. Matrimony – man and woman become one.
6. Holy Orders – a man receives the Holy Orders
7. Extremunction or Anointing of the Sick – a special way of receiving God’s spiritual and physical healing. God is with us in sickness and health. We receive a special time of Grace during illness.
- Baptism – contact your pastor at least 1 month in advance.
- Engagement/Marriage – contact pastor at least 9 months in advance.
- If you have children who are need of receiving confession, communion, or confirmation please contact the parish office at 816-279-2594.
- Please contact the parish office to speak to the pastor if you are needing the Anointing of the Sick.
- Interested in Catholicism? RCIA classes are available!
***Please see schedule for confession times.